First score contest

Only if the M&M fairy waved the magic wand and all of a sudden PR could march.............. :worthy:

PR--70.25

GM--75.50

Shame on you Uncle "Z", and not even a newbie....maybe you are just pretending not to know, but, when you and I marched, Phantom Regiment was thee corps to beat in the M & M caption and were known for their style and visual prowess, I mean, even winning visual in 1990 while tying for fourth.....

Now if we are talking about earlie eighties Cavaliers marching technique...(LOL, j/k) ....But anyway.....Bad Z !!!!!! :ph34r:

~G~

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phantom 74.05

Cavaliers 73.85

if phantom could take brass and perc they might be able to pull that off.

I think they would be more likely to take the Cavies in brass and guard than percussion. I mean, look at how much their guard improved with just one year with Adam Sage... their brass is always good.

Phantom - 70.5

Cavaliers - 72.25

Blue Coats - 74.25

Regiment - 73.95

Glassmen - 66.25

Cavies - 29.05

RM - no really, I'm not anti-cavie. But unless this is the spread, somehow come August, Cavies will be 4 points ahead, again.

ampssuck

Phantom 72.85

Cavies 74.90

If the Cavaliers (or any corps) doesn't have the entire show on the field by June 17th, that is completely intolerable. What have they been doing for the past month? I understand they want the show to be as perfect as possible, but they are cheating the PAYING fans out of their money.

Goes to show that the Cavies have their heads in only one place. Fans want to see the show...not get blue balled at the 5 minute mark of an 11 minute program. Just my $0.02.

If the Cavaliers (or any corps) doesn't have the entire show on the field by June 17th, that is completely intolerable. What have they been doing for the past month? I understand they want the show to be as perfect as possible, but they are cheating the PAYING fans out of their money.

Goes to show that the Cavies have their heads in only one place. Fans want to see the show...not get blue balled at the 5 minute mark of an 11 minute program. Just my $0.02.

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom 74.6

Cavies - 74.9

~>conner