The Cavaliers

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The colors remind me when oil and water mix. I like it.

I love The Cavaliers. Always have, always will. It's the guard uniform choices that I dont much like. I think I like them on even years, actually... I liked 2000, 02, 04, and now 06. Not a big fan of 99, 01, 03, or 05.

I like Phantom too... but this isn't football. I'm allowed to like two corps that are close to eachother.

Assumptions are a pain.

~>conner

I agree. The even # years seem to have been better in recent years.

I also love both Phantom and the Cavaliers!!! Also SCV!

I think this guard uniforms look really cool and will look fantastic on the field! :)

I don't know that I like them. Of course we must wait to see them in action under the lights, but I think they are a bit over the top. Especially if they plan on doing as much "Robot" visuals as they seem to be posting in all of the videos. My concern is that that if you push a theme too far, it ceases to be a nice effect, instead, it becomes all there is. And if the Robot effects become too much, then it will be a negative, not a positive. I think they have a fine line to walk this year as far as this goes. I just hope they err on the side of a little restraint.

The colors remind me when oil and water mix. I like it.

oooo, good catch. I think that's pretty neat, I wonder if they were going for that intentionally or not.

If Frameworks was Tron, these look like the "new" Tron videogame, Tron 2.0!

Seriously though, I think they look sweet. Unique, but distinctly a Cavies' guard uni, and it fits the show theme well.

I don't know that I like them. Of course we must wait to see them in action under the lights, but I think they are a bit over the top. Especially if they plan on doing as much "Robot" visuals as they seem to be posting in all of the videos. My concern is that that if you push a theme too far, it ceases to be a nice effect, instead, it becomes all there is. And if the Robot effects become too much, then it will be a negative, not a positive. I think they have a fine line to walk this year as far as this goes. I just hope they err on the side of a little restraint.

I am not sure if I remember any Cavalier uniform being over the top except maybe the lime green Spin Cycle suits. But even those "fit" the theme of the show.

They are growing on me the more I look at them. At first I was like, "Wo, looks like something out of a Saturday morning cartoon" but I like the colors. We'll see how they fit the show.

This coming from an old timer who used to be a staunch "Old Guard Guy". Maybe the fact that I am getting married soon to an FMM of the Suncoust Sound guard is softening me. Hmmm.........