The 2006 Live Season discussion

Mystre is getting on the busses to Camp Randle Stadium for the last show ever in the history. The pressure of a 3 peat is not on there minds, the overwellming emotions of being the last Mystre corps ever is.

Today we did our runthrough with the "final" ending put in.... Yes, the Lady in Red gets what is coming to her but not like how you think. She kills the bad guy and looses the money. Ultimately, her acts get her nothing. The drill for the new 45 seconds.... cutting edge.

I'm now off to the show.

Now for the last time....

See you guys at finals! ^0^

Shannon Jeffreys

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a professional manicurist in the house? I only ask because the directors of both Kosmos and Kadence have just about chewed their fingernails off in anticipation of the results from finals. :)

By my estimates, GL will finish with a mid-92, maybe a 93.

We're just happy to finish in the top 12. :)

Looking at a high 93 for both of my corps- it'll all come down to what the generated scores for Blue Stars come out as.

Looking at a high 93 for both of my corps- it'll all come down to what the generated scores for Blue Stars come out as.

Same here. I should have an idea for Mr. Smith when he calls me back.

GL should be around a 93.062. (Thank god for DCP Score/Stats)

Edited by Toby

I can't guarentee that these numbers are what Steve will have for Blue Stars, but for estimation's sake, I think it's worth it.

Music Brass: 16.345

Music Ensemble: 16.726

Music Percussion: 16.453

Visual Performance: 16.774

Visual Ensemble: 16.948

Visual Color Guard: 16.238

Think Blue Stars were generating some 17's right before finals week- I think some of those #'s should be higher.

Think Blue Stars were generating some 17's right before finals week- I think some of those #'s should be higher.

From what I had gathered, Steve uses a linear regression, based on the overall picture. I know they had scored a 17 in a couple captions in Rome, NY.

(I know how the feeling is, I had Spirit for my drums caption right after they scored the 18.5 right before Quarters, only to get a generated 17.86.)