The 2006 Live Season discussion

I'm guessing DII/III lost some points after last night.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would someone call me when FINALS results are posted tomorrow? I will be In.Trans.It heading back home from tour, and I would like to know how the corps did before I get home. It will be a few days before I actually get home. Those who have my number, feel free to call.

Would someone call me when FINALS results are posted tomorrow? I will be In.Trans.It heading back home from tour, and I would like to know how the corps did before I get home. It will be a few days before I actually get home. Those who have my number, feel free to call.

Will do. :)

Port Washington finishes 4th in DIII. I'll take that for a first year performance. :)

Lakers are climbing each night in DI. Here's hoping the changes made will help a final push into the top 3.

Looks like you did real well Matt at Semi's last night.

Congrats to our Div I corps for making Finals tonight.....incredible performances as usual by the whole DCP-I league. .775 divides the top 12..WOW!!

AND the BIGGEST NEWS for our Org....STAR OF HAWAII wins DIVISION II!!

What an accomplishment for a group that just moved to Div II this season after being off for DCP-I V.

Sure Matt B. is happy where we have taken this group.. again great job...can't wait for the party back in Honolulu.

Edited by BAA-GA

Seattle Explorers are proud to have finally earned a medal (silver)--this is their second season of existance, and this was quite the accomplishment. Bleu Knights finally cracked into the top 3 of Division II as well, earning the bronze! All Tri-Color organization corps earned a spot in finals this season, so you can expect a big celebration to top of the season!

AND the BIGGEST NEWS for our Org....STAR OF HAWAII wins DIVISION II!!

What an accomplishment for a group that just moved to Div II this season after being off for DCP-I V.

Sure Matt B. is happy where we have taken this group.. again great job...can't wait for the party back in Honolulu.

Congrats! ^OO^

Oughta be one heckuva luau when you get home :)

Lots of happy faces in the Kosmos camp this morning when scores from semis were announced. 22nd to 3rd in 3 days- this corps is on a mission!

And wouldn't you know- Kosmos and Kadence are right back where they were at the end of LAST season, in a tie.

Only difference is, this time around they have one more show to "settle the score" B)

Edited by Galen