The 2006 Live Season discussion

Hoping we can get scores for the past couple days up soon- we're looking to get started on our changes for finals week.

:ph34r:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping that everything's ok in the execs' office.

I think Jeff has left for finals week....and with him out, Steve can't update until tomorrow morning. *shrug*

Hoping that everything's ok in the execs' office.

Things were not okay. I had some laptop issues last week. It was fixed, but in the process they turned off my wireless card so I couldn't do anything over the weekend. <_< Happy I was not. And I couldn't turn it on because it's an administrative power.

I will allow some time between the shows to allow anyone, if they want, to email any changes. Please be very, very, explicit when you want to the change to occur.

Edited by sburstall

Steve, did my finals week caption changes arrive safely?

So NMP is walking around Chicago on the 5th, our day off, and I get a phone call from some DCPI execs saying that we needed to be in Rockford with our Div II and III corps. This was a shock to me being that we didn't register for this event. BUt being the team players that we are, we agree to go. Well, we have a decent show and just looked at it as a run though. The DIV I corps stayed and met us the next day in Chi town. Also, our staff thought that the last day to make changes was Aug 1st, we're pretty sure that we read somewhere that changes would stop 1 week prior to finals week and changes could be made after that if the corps advances to the next round.) So we've just been cleaning. But as we say, It's all gravy baby, See ya in Madison.

I noticed there were some slight changes in yesterdays scores... that helped us in placement, however in some cases scores went down. Was that due to the fact that one of the shows hadn't posted recaps? Either way, this is going to be a great Champs week!

I noticed there were some slight changes in yesterdays scores... that helped us in placement, however in some cases scores went down. Was that due to the fact that one of the shows hadn't posted recaps? Either way, this is going to be a great Champs week!

hehehehe....yes. :laugh: