madisons new show

all this guy is saying is that Madison recent past of "getting better" shouldn't really be an indicator on how amazing they might be this year.. because other corps are "getting better" ALSO.. by saying that Madison DOESNT deserve a particular placement means that just because Madison is improving and all that.. doesn't mean that they SHOULD place higher and higher each year.. The post also states that he sees HUNGRIER corps out there than Madison.. SINCE WHEN DID HE LOSE HIS RIGHT TO HAVE AN OPINION!!!!!!??????? Heck, I think there are hungrier corps out there, are you going to rape me over the coals too??

Every corps out there is working for their own placement.

That is what this guy meant.

This is no troll.

You guys need some SUN!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all this guy is saying is that Madison recent past of "getting better" shouldn't really be an indicator on how amazing they might be this year.. because other corps are "getting better" ALSO.. by saying that Madison DOESNT deserve a particular placement means that just because Madison is improving and all that.. doesn't mean that they SHOULD place higher and higher each year.. The post also states that he sees HUNGRIER corps out there than Madison.. SINCE WHEN DID HE LOSE HIS RIGHT TO HAVE AN OPINION!!!!!!??????? Heck, I think there are hungrier corps out there, are you going to rape me over the coals too??

Every corps out there is working for their own placement.

That is what this guy meant.

This is no troll.

You guys need some SUN!!!

I get plenty of sun.

ok pinwiz...you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but when you make other comments about how other corps are "getting better", don't be upset when I point out that the Scouts are the only corps to jump 8 spots in 3 seasons...which would lead one to rationally deduce that they are the "most improved" corps in that time span. I fail to see how that makes them any less "hungry" than any other corps... Your certainly entitled to your opinion, but when your "opinion" is refuted by fact, then it just appears foolish. I'm not saying the Scouts are the "be all to end all", but they certainly aren't the slackers you've decided that they are.

And if I were going to "rape" you, it wouldn't be over the coals...lol

Edited by BigBadMadMan

what Matthew posted does stand. Madison has to earn a spot... it won't be handed to them.

~>conner

what Matthew posted does stand. Madison has to earn a spot... it won't be handed to them.

~>conner

and when was anything other than that implied? They've haven't finished where they have for the past 30 or so years because they just "deserved" to. But since (during the last 30 years) they finished in the top 6 more times than not, wouldn't it be fair to assume that they'd continue to make a run at it? How many corps in the past 10 years fell out of finals and failed to even make it back?? And how many corps fell out and were back in the following year?? And how many corps in that time went from out of finals to 6th in 3 seasons?? exactly...

I think anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows that they have to earn their spot...

Edited by BigBadMadMan

well... that's what he said... when you blew up at him.

~>conner

and when was anything other than that implied? They've haven't finished where they have for the past 30 or so years because they just "deserved" to. But since (during the last 30 years) they finished in the top 6 more times than not, wouldn't it be fair to assume that they'd continue to make a run at it? How many corps in the past 10 years fell out of finals and failed to even make it back?? And how many corps fell out and were back in the following year?? And how many corps in that time went from out of finals to 6th in 3 seasons?? exactly...

I think anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows that they have to earn their spot...

maybe he's suggesting that 2000-2002 he felt that they weren't very hungry, thus dropping out of finals,

don't worry about, i think we are all on the same page, we're just not stating it to where we all understand it together..

well... that's what he said... when you blew up at him.

~>conner

it was the sarcastic tone and implication that I somehow suggested that they "deserved" to place where they did because they always have...

...Not to mention the fact that he admitted in another thread to having an "anti-Madison" (his words) bias...

Edited by BigBadMadMan

:worthy:

Krista is watching...

Krista is watching...

I'm always watching. :worthy:

(but, I'm sure that you knew that. lol)