Lisle, IL - Season Pass

Yes. AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

I hope they fix it.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else getting Cavies when you select Phantom?

I am <**>

But I dont care right now cause I'm still really happy with the live videos :worthy:

I am <**>

But I dont care right now cause I'm still really happy with the live videos :worthy:

I've sent an e-mail to Season Pass customer support about it. Ricky's pretty good about fixing things quickly.

he must be working...the Phantom selection has disappeared

Did you guys get this video 'live?' Was it the full show or just the 2:20 clips that are up now? It wasn't quite working for me live, so I came back and check out the clips.

Cool stuff: Thanks DCI!

--

doug

The live stream was the full show of each corps. Video and audio quality was significantly lower than the 2 minute clips posted for each corps but that's to be expected considering the bandwith requirements and the fact that it was a beta test of the live streaming.

My guess is no...because they are probably not going to be able to post it because of the size of the files. Which is probably why we only get little bits of each show in a video file. This was a surprise I believe, and they are probably testing it for future use.

Last year every clip remained on the site until after finals

Did you guys get this video 'live?' Was it the full show or just the 2:20 clips that are up now? It wasn't quite working for me live, so I came back and check out the clips.

Cool stuff: Thanks DCI!

--

doug

Yes...the complete shows were streamed live. The quality was about a 7 compared to other streams (audio especially) on the internet. However, I feel that this was awesome, and this quality of stream was well worth the price of admission. In addition, anything streaming at higher quality may be difficult to receive for some people if their connections are slow. This covers a higher range of Season Pass subscribers. I fully endorse Season Pass.