Lisle, IL - Season Pass

GRRRRR

I would spend all night downstairs watching TV instead of on my Season Pass!!! I came up to check out season pass clips and the scores afterwards....HAD I ONLY KNOWN! GROWL!!!!

Edited by DCImonkey

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it on pretty good authority that there will be much more of a narrative developing in the show over the course of the summer.

I sincerely hope the "narrative" doesn't involve a vocal narrator

just looking at the recaps - Regiment dropped a full point in brass (though both 'coats and PR gained about a half point on Cavs overall)

Since Faust is a story about the main character selling his soul to the Devil, the guard members you are referring to are the six male guard members who represent the forces of darkness. From the stands the costumes look more like full-body black leather armor. The effect is very creepy – especially at the beginning of the show, when they have the masks on (which cover their whole head, for those of you who haven't seen it). I have it on pretty good authority that there will be much more of a narrative developing in the show over the course of the summer. It was also hinted at that there is much more to come visually for the guard than we are seeing now – more flags, costumes, and color. Keep watching folks. Its just going to get better and better! b**bs

Talk about creepy. But fun!

just looking at the recaps - Regiment dropped a full point in brass (though both 'coats and PR gained about a half point on Cavs overall)

You do realize that there was no Brass judge in toledo and they just used the music ensemble score for the brass. so you can't compare brass scores from toledo to lisle.

Heh...cool :)

When's the next show we get to have fun with?

Kevin, do you know perchance?