Any news from Modesto?

how about you just respect my opinions. alot of people seem to disagree with what i have to say about different corps..

i have different views from you too..

can you just respect that i something different to say than everyone else..

You can't just demand respect... you have to earn it.

And that is MY opinion.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is amazing...I've just never witnessed this kind of thing before.

As much as I disagree with pretty much everything else he says, I think he does have a point about the bus ride thing. Long bus rides before shows are always relaxing for me; I can't really understand being tired because of it.

Maybe that's just me. I don't know.

I most certainly can respect a differing opinion as long as it is expressed thoughtfully and with tact.

You are not required to be just like everyone else. You are, however, required to be civil.

oh.. so my opinion have to be expressed thoughtfully and with tact.. and everyones opinion that i don't agree with doesn't have to be thoughtful and tactful?????

i am a very civil person!! :rock:

You can't just demand respect... you have to earn it.

And that is MY opinion.

i respect your opinion.

however, i am not demanding anyones respect, i do not care to earn it either.. because they don't seem to want my respect anyways because i think differently.

i've heard scv's show, and i've heard bd's show

night and day difference.. bd's music is a lot better than scv's in my opinion i like bd's show better than i like scv's.

CAN YOU NOT HANDLE THAT?!?!!?!?!?!

Chill out bro.....................I can handle that FINE. I marched with BOTH the Blue Devils AND the Vanguard, so excuse ME for feeling my opinion MIGHT have some weight to it.

Do you have to be such a JERK about it????

or have you graduated from jerk to troll?

Sorry, but last year's show was a disaster. It was a poorly designed show with a half-baked theme, it was decently performed, and it was boring. I've given SCV two chances, but after 2005 I never want to hear them play Russian Christmas Music again. They just can't seem to capture the power of the original.

Okay.

Guess you consider every year Crown placed eighth or lower a disaster.

Which doesn't make much sense, cause I don't. Scores and placement do not a successfull corps make, my friend.

As a matter of fact, yes, I still go nuts for the Troopers.

Me too. Who DOESN'T????

ok lets just settle this right now for all.

1. cavies are the gods gift to drum corps

2. cadets can do no wrong

3. vanguard is the classiest corps ever

4-100. blue devils are the scum of the dci, the reason they have more dci championships and horn and marching titles than any other corps is purely coincidental. all blue devils fans should be shot, castrated, or denied access to the drum corps planet website, not only for the moral of DCP, but for their own integrity.

and if you cant see the sarcasm in that, you should.

DCP should be renamed to NBDP.com.... non BD planet.