Any news from Modesto?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that :rock:

sorry.. forgot to add the SARCASM!!!!

i never said that you said they were bored.. I said, again sarcastically, they might be bored performing on their "home coast"

if you're not excited about performing.. then what are you? bored?? tired??? can't be tired.. they had 2 hours sitting on a bus to rest themselves and prepare..

maybe they don't know how to prepare...

who knows..

you sure as heck seem to know..

tell me what happened..

if you can't tell me exactly what happened.. then i think i am sure as heck free to speculate on what happened.. because..

ITS MY OPINION!!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If everyone else told you it was a good idea to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge...

I know, my heart just aches because I wasn't able to enjoy the show. I feel like my life is less complete because of it. There's really no point in going on anymore. I hope you feel good knowing that you caused my death.

How old are you ?? And were you even there in Foxboro ??

~G~

~G~

i was at foxboro, and i didn't like it one bit.

scv doesn't deserve any special treatment because they placed low.. or just because they used to be good..

do you guys still go nuts for the Troopers??? not this year apparently...

Edited by kingdarkstar

Man, I've been on DCP for a long time and have only had to put one poster on ignore. Darkstar, you're getting close to being #2. Can you be any ruder? You know what... nevermind. I think I know the answer to that one.

~G~

Yes, I was. I actually did the Vanguard yell, too. This was before I got a good read on their show, though (only saw them once earlier in the season). My age is irrelevant.

And if that comment about "beat generation" was directed at me because you think I'm a Crownie, you're wrong. My avatar is making fun of Crown; feel free to PM me if you want to know why/how.

Man, I've been on DCP for a long time and have only had to put one poster on ignore. Darkstar, you're getting close to being #2. Can you be any ruder? You know what... nevermind. I think I know the answer to that one.

RUDE?? ME??

YOU ARE RUDE BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE ME MAKING AN OPINION...

how about you go to Iran where you aren't allowed to have opinions.. even if you think the Holocaust did happen...

are you going to call a Jihad on me while you are there??