Any chance..

JayM

The site still runs horribly in Firefox. Often times, I can't ready the top half of the page because the iframe (or whatever) is randomly scrolled down).

Refreshing a thread takes me back to the forum listing.

How annoying.

Unprofessional, also.

maybe it's just you... b/c I'm not having that problem at all. :worthy:

I am also running FF, and have been for quite awhile, and have had zero problems with it.

w/Stp:

(usual disclaimers)

No problems here

Running version 1.5, haven't had that problem.

Also, the forums iframe was removed 2 days into the release of the new site. It could be your browser cache.

The site still runs horribly in Firefox. Often times, I can't ready the top half of the page because the iframe (or whatever) is randomly scrolled down).

Refreshing a thread takes me back to the forum listing.

How annoying.

Unprofessional, also.

Jayzer,

Many of us run FireFox as our default browser (1.5.0.4 here) ... and I can assure you that all software changes are validated against FireFox (under Windows and LINUX), Internet Explorer (at-least 3 different releases) and Safari under OS/X. Yes, there are NUMEROUS browser versions that are out there - but our statistical reports indicate that they represent a very small minority of our visitors.

I'll ignore your editorial comments on our professionalism and offer to work thru the solution of your problem. Please advise, via PM, the specific version of the browser you're running .... the operating system and release ..... and network configuration, as well as the frequency of occurance and circumstances underwhich the 'annoying error' occurs. As mentioned earlier - we will want to ensure that your browser cache has been cleared. I suspect you have a local problem, as there have been no reports of any issues similar to your description.

I'll look forward to your note, with the requested information.

-john

I apologize about the unprofessional comment. I assumed that everyone was having this problem, but that there was refusal to fix it.

PM forthcoming...

OK, first off...I want to apologize again. As it turns out, embarrassingly enough, the problem was on my side.

My bookmark to the DCP Forums was to the old forum configuration (http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,27/) and not the new one (I was never aware that it had changed. This is my fault).

For those Firefox users having the same issues, I would advise you to clear your cache and to make sure your dcp forums bookmark points to http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/ and not http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/component/o...pper/Itemid,27/, as mine did.

JohnD personally IM'd me when after he read this thread, and we were able to sort out the issue cordially and quickly.

I completely revoke my "unprofessional" comment.