omaha scores

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess my point would be this: you can predict whomever you want to win, make top three, etc. In 2005, at this point some folks were predicted Cadets would come in 6th or 7th and SCV would take it all. For those folks who thought Cadets would end up in 7th, how'd that work out for you?

With the 2006 season being literally 6 days old, and FIVE major, established corps yet to compete (Cadets, Crown, Crossmen, Spirit & Boston), it just might be a tad premature to start painting "Champions of the Universe" on anyone's equipment truck.

It IS a discussion board, but lately, it has become BLUECOATS PLANET. Chill out folks....a 65 day tour has an amazing way of sorting out the pecking order.

Thank you - BLOO fans/alum are getting as bad as the Cadet Borg (Nick I still love that term)

I'm sorry, but the pro-Bluecoats parades on here by their fans and alum get tiring.

Well, now you know how many of us felt having to endure the endless hype machine that was the Madison Scouts and their fans during much of the 1990's. ^0^ :)

Edited by rut-roh

I'm sorry, but the pro-Bluecoats parades on here by their fans and alum get tiring.

Oh come on Gene. Wouldn't you be thrilled too

if it was our Corps that was having great success

like they are? Hey, I admit it, I'm a bit jealous

of the Bluecoats right now. I wish we were gunning

for the top 4 or 3. But there's no reason to be

down on Bluuu fans for being excited.

And hey, maybe we'll have a big surge

and be right up there too!

Edited by madalumni

A MADISON fan is talking about getting tired of pro-Bluecoats parades?

Oh, I can swim in the irony!

Everyone's entitled to their opinions. And, my opinion is that without seeing anyone Bluecoats won't make top 5 at finals. Why? Because they won't beat BD, they won't beat Cavies, they won't beat Phantom, they won't beat Cadets, and they won't beat SCV. Call me whatever you want for basing that opinion on not seeing any shows, but come finals, I will be right!

You'll be part right. They *will* beat SCV.

A MADISON fan is talking about getting tired of pro-Bluecoats parades?

Oh, I can swim in the irony!

My thought exactly. :grrr:

Everyone's entitled to their opinions. And, my opinion is that without seeing anyone Bluecoats won't make top 5 at finals. Why? Because they won't beat BD, they won't beat Cavies, they won't beat Phantom, they won't beat Cadets, and they won't beat SCV. Call me whatever you want for basing that opinion on not seeing any shows, but come finals, I will be right!

Allow me to play Al Gore, and place comment in a lockbox until August rolls around. Then we'll see how you did. B)

You'll be part right. They *will* beat SCV.

I think they have enough in place to beat Phantom too. We'll see...

And I'll just throw this out there as a reminder that weird things happen all the time in this activity with numbers.....

July 2, 2002

Bridgeport, CT

1 Blue Devils 82.00

2 Crossmen 80.05

3 Boston Crusaders 77.45

2002 DCI Finals

2 Blue Devils 97.30

5 Boston Crusaders 92.40

9 Crossmen 89.10