Sound of the South - Venue Change

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP....

I remember when the Yankee Rebels used to run the March of Champions in Baltimore and the stadium was PACKED to the upper deck at Memorial Stadium.. so the area is GREAT for a DCA show...

Come on out and support Shenandoah Sound and see and hear some great ENTERTAINMENT from the participating corps' !!!! I KNOW you won't be disappointed ... :)

BUMP....

I remember when the Yankee Rebels used to run the March of Champions in Baltimore and the stadium was PACKED to the upper deck at Memorial Stadium.. so the area is GREAT for a DCA show...

Come on out and support Shenandoah Sound and see and hear some great ENTERTAINMENT from the participating corps' !!!! I KNOW you won't be disappointed ... :)

Tony and I are still working on a Sunrisers "reunion" for that show! :P

Nice venue.... right down the road from the scenic city of Annapolis, home of the Naval Academy. Should be a good day for drum corps!

Fran

Nice venue.... right down the road from the scenic city of Annapolis, home of the Naval Academy. Should be a good day for drum corps!

Fran

I can't wait to compete near the Naval Academy. This ol' Navy man will love it.

Gonna be a great show. Ryan...uh, no more Left Coast...Fran will be there! Drum corps, too. Buy those tics, folks!

Fran

Fran,

Sorry for my delay in this reply....(sick and off the computer for a couple)

Yes, Still working on that "Sun Reunion" in Arnold, MD on the 22nd!

b**bs I have our txs!!! b**bs

7 MORE DAYS!!

Tony B)

Is this Shenandoah's only show they will be performing in prior to Finals this year? No travilling to NC, GA, or FL this year? I didn't see them listed on any of the show schedules. Hmm?

As reported in the "DCA 2006 Line Up thread"... and I guess I will confirm it for everyone. Shenandoah Sound is in Mini-Corps this year. Membership is low due to injury and family issues throught the entire corps. Plus, with us hosting a show and trying to compete in the DCA South shows would put too much burden on the corps in both areas of importance. We are still around, just as a Mini corps in 2006. We'll be back in 07.

Fran,

Sorry for my delay in this reply....(sick and off the computer for a couple)

Yes, Still working on that "Sun Reunion" in Arnold, MD on the 22nd!

b**bs I have our txs!!! b**bs

7 MORE DAYS!!

Tony B)

WOOHOO!!

5 MORE DAYS!!!

Tony B)

WOOHOO!!

5 MORE DAYS!!!

Tony B)

It's after midnight here..... b**bs

"TONIGHT, TONIGHT, WON'T BE JUST ANY NIGHT......"

~Westside Story