The Bluecoats are going to Win DCI this year.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke with my adopted kids (Jason-Tuba & Travis-Pit) the other night and they said the corps is having a blast! They are so stoked about their show and they love practicing it every day. They are truly seeing the results of their hard work. Can't wait to see them at the BlueBQ & DCI East!!!

LOL!!!!!! Yes, the infamous 42 count move. We all loved it. Too bad the end of it never looked quite right. And I am impressed that you remembered that DC was 18 counts! Horns came up on 17 and then it was BALLS LOUD for the remainder!!!! :laugh::sumo::worthy::worthy:

I think it was horns up on 16. I ripped the Finals audio from the DVD because I like it better than the Semis that's on the CD. Back when I would go running, I would listen to that show on my MP3 player. People who saw me running probably thought I had something wrong with me because I wouldn't really conduct to it, but I would use my hands in an "expressive manner" are various points of the show. :worthy:

Wow! Is this a '93 'Coats reunion thread? Let me chime in, then.

Go BLOOOOOOOO!

Chris-Scott! The man with two first names! How ya been?

Dude - that picture you have for your forum icon is my jacket! Cool.

Hey - JoEllen is planning a Bluecoats alumni get-together at finals this year. Everyone go since I haven't seen you guys in like 13 years.

Bart

I don't really have anything worthwhile to add, but all the other '93 alums are posting...

Lucky! Go to the alumni get-together at finals in Madison!

Bart

Patti (HBIC) and I will be there....we made it official today (made our travel plans to Madison and back). I will not be at the BBQ though (too much $$$ opportunities that week).

DW

The Bluecoats will win because of the '93 vibe on DCP....there's got to be some kind of cabalistic numerological correlation in there somewhere. 1993 was 13 years ago, and when you add 1 plus 3 you get 4, and 4 is the half of 8 which is 2+0+0+6 added together. Divide 4 by the number of times the Bluecoats have been in the top 6 (2) and you get 2. Subtract 2 from the number of Canadians on our staff (3) and you get 1. There you have it....EVIDENCE, undeniable TRUTHS I tell you! The Bluecoats will finish in 1st place. We win. Why even finish the season?! Pack it in everyone there is no hope.

It's so #### clear, I can't see why others don't jump on the bandwagon, errrr corpswagon, whatever we have.

DW