The Bluecoats are going to Win DCI this year.

Ok, since Tshirts are basically as cheap as toilet paper now, we need a '93 vibe shirt. Give me a tag line and I'll try to have Mike Johnson make us one.......

There, you have an assignment 93er's. Make it something better than these lame statements.

DW

Dude, I don't know about a tagline, but I've got the perfect picture (if someone could make it). Take the classic '93 tour shirt, except give the Sop player a beer gut, and take the helmet off and he's balding. Maybe even work in a La-Z-Boy, remote control, and a couple screaming kids. :P

Maybe this - "Still Blue, just a darker shade...", or just "A Darker Shade of Blue" (though that may be better for a '91 hype shirt).

Edited by johnweldy

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! I have a lot of '92 pics, but not many from '93.

Sorry - I was thinking of Carey not Casey - but he wasn't in on it - it was me, you, 89, Monkey Paw and Kevin:

faith.jpg

Here's Carey after falling off of some bleachers:

carey.jpg

Don't worry! He wasn't hurt - it was a joke. :)

Edited by bartyount

get-attachment.jpg

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! Is that what the BlueBQ is going to look like? I'll be there!!!!!!

Why will the Bluecoats win?

Well... because we know some folks involved with the 'Coats, they're good people, and it would nice to see them win!

There... you want a technical explanation, you got one. :P

Fran

Edited by Fran Haring

I actually did a spit take when I scrolled down and saw that picture of Darren. lol

Contras represent!!!

We probably don't want to see what the next picture on that roll is. b**bs I like how Darren is in better shape now than when he marched contra in a top 12 drum corps. :blink:

Thanks Bart....now everyone can rest in peace.

DW

Edited by 93Bluecoat

Sorry - I was thinking of Carey not Casey - but he wasn't in on it - it was me, you, 89, Monkey Paw and Kevin:

faith.jpg

Here's Carey after falling off of some bleachers:

carey.jpg

Don't worry! He wasn't hurt - it was a joke. :)

Wow! I was such a skinny lil' guy! I wonder how much different everyone else looks now.

To add to the 93 hype - There's some talk about Veterans Memorial Stadium being torn down. The state's three big schools haven't used it in years and Jackson State is talking about building a smaller stadium of their own. And the land it's on does have some value. This won't happen for years, but it's a possibility.

For people interested in the BlueBQ, do we have to act like adults and get hotel rooms or will there be a classroom floor available?