The Bluecoats are going to Win DCI this year.

Ok, since Tshirts are basically as cheap as toilet paper now, we need a '93 vibe shirt. Give me a tag line and I'll try to have Mike Johnson make us one.......

Something funny, but inside humor......

"We made it out of Jackson, MS with minor cuts and scrapes. What have you ever done?"

"Thank God we had Chris Miles walking us down the street...."

"In Mississippi, the mosquitos are as big as a midget's fist."

There, you have an assignment 93er's. Make it something better than these lame statements.

DW

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris-Scott! The man with two first names! How ya been?

Dude - that picture you have for your forum icon is my jacket! Cool.

Hey - JoEllen is planning a Bluecoats alumni get-together at finals this year. Everyone go since I haven't seen you guys in like 13 years.

Bart

Oh, #### yeah! Good to hear from you, man! I wondered whose jacket that was in the picture! I just Googled "Bluecoats" in the images section, and I thought it would make a sweet avitar.

Do you know when the get-together is? I am pretty sure I can't make Friday or Saturday, but I was going to try to come for quarter finals on Thursday.

Do you know when the get-together is? I am pretty sure I can't make Friday or Saturday, but I was going to try to come for quarter finals on Thursday.

I don't think it's set in stone yet, but JoEllen is trying to set something up for before and possibly after the show on Saturday. That sucks that you don't think you could make it to Saturday. I will only be able to make it into Madison for finals on Saturday. Bummer. :(

Lucky! Go to the alumni get-together at finals in Madison!

Bart

Hook me up, dude. Give me the details.

I don't think it's set in stone yet, but JoEllen is trying to set something up for before and possibly after the show on Saturday. That sucks that you don't think you could make it to Saturday. I will only be able to make it into Madison for finals on Saturday. Bummer. :(

It's not set in stone yet that I can't go Saturday, but I'm pretty sure. Are you going to any other shows? I live in Cleveland now, so most shows I'm going to are up north (like the Massilon show).

I love that we hijacked this thread into a '93 Coats thread. My wife was wearing my old 93 tour shirt the other day--I forgot how cool it was!

Hmmm, I can feel the Bloo love...

boy does it feel good!!!

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's not set in stone yet that I can't go Saturday, but I'm pretty sure. Are you going to any other shows?

I still live in the Jackson, MS area so I won't be at any shows up north. I might help Darren with the souvie truck when they swing through MS and LA so I don't even know if I'll get to see any performances until finals night.

I love that we hijacked this thread into a '93 Coats thread. My wife was wearing my old 93 tour shirt the other day--I forgot how cool it was!

Yeah - that shirt was sweet. Funny you should mention cause I just pulled mine out and wore it the other day. B)

Hook me up, dude. Give me the details.

JoEllen is working on details - nothing is set in stone yet, but she's trying to set something up a pre-finals get-together and possibly a post-finals get-together also.

Email me wbartyount (at) yahoo (dot) com and I'll get your email and get JoEllen to put it on her email list. It would be cool to see you there if you can make it!

I live in Cleveland now, so most shows I'm going to are up north (like the Massilon show).

Duuuude, I go to Cleveland State University! When are we going to get together for a beer?? :laugh: B)

Duuuude, I go to Cleveland State University! When are we going to get together for a beer?? :laugh: B)

"A beer"? :huh: I know you better than that. ^0^