Columbia Beta Stream

Colts - Sorry, missed the opener...somehow got logged out and didn't realize I had to sign back in when I opened a new stream window. Anyway...I love the musical design. Nice arrangement of As Time Goes By, with plenty of stylistic variety and a wonderful baritone solo. This is likely to be one of my favorite ballads of the year. Tasty drum solo, with a nice build to a box in the hornline followed by what seemed (on the somewhat blurry picture - not complaing though!) to be Cavies-esque drill moves within the box. A fast-paced arrangement of Sam Hazo's Ride rounded out the program, with plenty of demand in the horns and plenty of movement in the drill. Time to load up on ice cream and see the Scouts on the flip side of intermission.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope these summaries are helpful to those not tuned in live!

Looks like Madison will be under the lights (somewhat)

Hey Brandon. My daughter marched Frontier last year and I did volunteer duty at DCA Midwest and Finals in Scranton. Did we meet?

I would think not, I ended up not being able to go to DCA last year.

Although I DID march Cap Reg in 04! You have a child marching there this year???

Had wireless network problems and missed opener and part of the middle but what I heard was amazing. Definitely challenging drill and WOW, they were loud. Nice crowd reaction. They will be kicking and scratching for a Finals spot! Good luck Colts!