Lexington, KY

Sorry!!!! I got on late and went straight to page 3 not expecting the scores to be on page 1. There is usually a lot more BS than that on these threads.

And, it did sound condesending. Hope you get the results you want to see on the recap. By the way, I want 'Coats to do well also. I have a student marching with them now.

I was just kiddin with ya! I think I've done the same thing a dozen times...skip to the so I don't have to sift through the pages of bovine residue.

DW

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry!!!! I got on late and went straight to page 3 not expecting the scores to be on page 1. There is usually a lot more BS than that on these threads.

And, it did sound condesending. Hope you get the results you want to see on the recap. By the way, I want 'Coats to do well also. I have a student marching with them now.

Who is the student marching with the 'Coats?!

DW

Yes, we were on DCI II/III sheets Sunday night.

hmm. once again after being told dca sheets, we see d2/3 sheets

they're managing to get it right in california... from the bottom of the recap page you click a link and the DCA sheets pop up.