The Normal, IL, Lounge

Predictions  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win tonight's competition?

• Cavaliers
    • Bluecoats

I have never bought the APDs...that being said (theres that phrase again)...

If I subscribe to the APDs, would I also get streaming video? I dont know, I dont know.

Little help...

Elmo Blatch

Well, the Season Pass subscription doesn't give you the APDs, but they're discounted by a dollar ($2 instead of $3). And yes, if you subscribe you get to see the streaming videos (when they're doing it - they're still beta testing at this point). Very worth it, IMO.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see Coats get it tonight, although I dont see it happening yet. I know coats have been working hard the past two days and added a lot more elastic to the show. Soon, they'll catch the Machine, just not yet. This was one of my favorite shows during tour. The complete Bando show as it is usally accompanied with a BOA clinic which provides for an absolutly GREAT audience.

lol water for me... :P

Cavies by more than people expect...

Water for now...I gotta drive soon.

I agree about the winner, though. It's just my gut feeling. My bold prediction? Cavaliers by at least 2.5.

I remember last year when Madison was two points behind the Cavaliers and people were predicting that Madison would overtake the them. We all know what happened there. Not that I believe it will happen to the same extreme, but I do believe it will happen.

That said, Go Go Green Machine and Go Bloo.

Cavies 80 something

Bluecoats 78 something

Blue's close now, but I wonder about how much room for improvement they have. The show is being performed extremely well, so you have to wonder what else they can do that will help move the show up to the next level. Cavaliers, on the other hand, have a show that needed some tweaking/fixing/maxing from the get go, yet STILL opened up on top of Canton. And certainly the Cavaliers have shown that know how to do the tweaking/fixing/maxing thing as well as anyone out there.

Whether or not the Bluecoats pass up the Cavies is something we'll have to just wait and see about

I do think the Cavies will win, but they better not be complacent about this if they want to leave in 1st place tonight

I'll go with the Cavies with an ever smaller margin of victory over last time (which was just under 2 points)

Edited by JMS0527

:sshh: :sshh: :sshh:

walking out on ledge...

Cavies close to or over an 82

Bloo edges or breaks an 80

WOW! That's a LOOONG way down there! b**bs

That's a key thing to consider. Blooo is clearly ahead in Drums, and legitimately in the fight for Guard and Marching. Add to that the fact that from what I've seen live and on the Season Pass, Bluecoats have the more effective show, they could take it.

I don't think they will, but I'd love to see the difference be less than a point.