Music is "kewl" Allentown Review

George my hat goes off to you for making such a brave and bold statement about Cadets repeating (you said; like it or not).

:lol:

He predicted that a perennial top 3 corps with 9 DCI titles will win this year. How bold and brave! While we're at it, I think I'll go out on a limb and predict that the Blue Devils will have a pretty good hornline this year. :P

If you seriously think that there are people here (even those of us who have been critical of the '06 Cadets) who would somehow be shocked if they won this year, then I'm afraid you haven't been paying attention. Or you've just been ignoring some things.

Edited by rut-roh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He predicted that a perennial top 3 corps with 9 DCI titles will win this year. How bold and brave! While we're at it, I think I'll go out on a limb and predict that the Blue Devils will have a pretty good hornline this year. :P

If you seriously think that there are people here (even those of us who have been critical of the '06 Cadets) who would somehow be shocked if they won this year, then I'm afraid you haven't been paying attention. Or you've just been ignoring some things.

Quite frankly, yes, I think some of you would be shocked to see the Cadets repeat especially those who have been critical. BTW...it was BD's hornline that was surprisingly down last year -- good yes, but down.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

It sounds like you guys never take into account how good the OTHER teams can be as well. It's like some of you guys believe that while Cadets will keep perfecting their show and getting better, Cavaliers and Blue Devils (who are clearly the other front-runners right now) are just going to stagnate. Let's face it...everything that George said about the Cadets can be said by someone else regarding the other two corps, simply because it is biased opinion (is there any other kind?)

Yes, yes yes...front-runners; Cadets, Cavaliers, Blue Devils and now, who's this.......Blue Coats. If any of you have toured with any of the above corps you will know each of them have one heck of a daily schedule that starts some where around 7:00 am and ends (depending on if there is a show) after 10:00 pm. Yes, the Cadets will keep perfecting their show as well as the rest of the competing corps, but how can you measure the guts of those corps members when it comes down to August? The same elite keep showing up, now someone else is knocking on the door (Blue Coats) and I say let them in.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

Who? Please, be specific.

You're already sounding surprised. I don't really think I need to go there :)

Irving

Fan of the Arts

You're already sounding surprised. I don't really think I need to go there :)

I'm not surprised in the least that YOU think people would be shocked. I'm just inquiring as to who you think those people are. You obviously have people in mind. I say, let's ask them directly and get to the bottom of it.

I'm not surprised in the least that YOU think people would be shocked. I'm just inquiring as to who you think those people are. You obviously have people in mind. I say, let's ask them directly and get to the bottom of it.

And why do I need to point those people out? They know who they are.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

I'm a little shocked by how straightforward you are when you say that.

but, I'll just disagree. Not get mad at the blatantnes of your statement, because The Cadets are obviously a frontrunner to win DCI this year. I'm still of mindset The Cavaliers will prevail this year, and if a corps beats them, it will be BD.

~>conner

[big Grin].....yes, anyone but the Cadets :)

Irving

Fan of the Arts