Glassmen

Colts

Capital Regiment

Crossmen

Southwind

The Magic

Pioneer

Blue Stars

That is the reverse performance order (Blue Stars on first, Blue Devils on last) that is on dci.org for Division I. I'm not sure how they figured it out. Plus, don't forget to throw in the Div. II, III and Seniors....not sure how they are working them in!! :)

I know the Blue Stars are first because they are the "new kids" in Div I. Not sure how the rest of mix was decided. Lottery at the DCI Regional meeting maybe?

Edited by BigSev

I'm curious to see how the new complex is coming along, especially since you can probably bet on DCI finals there in 2008. The last time I saw it was in November for BOA when there was just a big huge hole in the ground, RIGHT WHERE I USE TO PARK!!!!! b**bs

They've made good progress on the infrastructure and it looks like it's well on-schedule.

There are plenty of garages around that offer decent rates- I know that the government parking garage right across the street from the convention center is available for local baseball games, so I'd take a look there.

I know the Blue Stars are first because they are the "new kids" in Div I. Not sure how the rest of mix was decided. Lottery at the DCI Regional meeting maybe?

I think they split the corps in two groups. The top scoring corps from last years finals (top 8 maybe?) are in one group the rest in the other placement is drawn randomly in each group with the top group going on last.

During BOA I used a public parking ramp next to some Italian place (don't know the name of the place, it had an old train car inside).

That's the Old Spaghetti Factory! One of my sister's favorite restaurants. :)

There are any number of parking garages within walking distance of the Dome, some come pretty cheap, too. I usually park underground, by the Westin and across from the convention center. It's a little pricy, but the convenience can't be beat.

That's the Old Spaghetti Factory! One of my sister's favorite restaurants. :)

That would be the one!! :)

I'll be at both shows! Section 316, Row 4! I avoided the whole traffic issue. I'm staying at the downtown Marriott for the weekend. Anyone up for drinks?!!

Anyone up for drinks?!!

Always. :blink:

Should we have a DCP get-together after the show? Where should it be?

And that way, even if they have the Night Ride again this year, we'll be able to waste time until it blows over. :lol:

Edited by Maedhros

That is the reverse performance order (Blue Stars on first, Blue Devils on last) that is on dci.org for Division I. I'm not sure how they figured it out. Plus, don't forget to throw in the Div. II, III and Seniors....not sure how they are working them in!!

I could be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that the top 6 are in a group, then 7-9, 8-12, etc. Then it is randomly drawn from there. Div II, III, and Seniors are all in the afternoon, with the top scorer appearing at the night show I think.

Edited by Lancerman07