Clip of the talking feature of the Cadets show

:OT: - but....

Kirk fixed everything by punching it in the mouth or phasering it to death. Picard is a philosopher and a progressive traditionalist. Kirk would have marched Devils, Picard would be in SCV......

And I don't remember Kirk dancing, unless you consider the way he waved his arms around and made a sentence out of EVERY.....SINGLE.....WORD......OF....DIALOGUE. :P

So Kirk would have more rings than he could fit on both hands... while Picard was still working on it and about to go down minus another... is that what you are saying???? :P

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Kirk would have more rings than he could fit on both hands... while Picard was still working on it and about to go down minus another... is that what you are saying???? :P

First - don't count them out this year......

Second - still working on it? Did we forget 1973, 1974, 1978, 1981, 1989, 1999? Geez I thought I was the senile one here.....

still OT with tenuous connections to corps........

I like mint n' chip ice cream.

mint n' chip? MINT N' CHIP????

Chocolate fudge!!!!! (mint n' chip indeed)

Well, I'm over 50, I'm English, I'm white, and I can't dance. In other words, I'm a lost cause..... :P

you cant jump either :P

Why not just come right out and call him a liar? You may as well. Unless you've never had to clarify something you said in your 80,000 posts in order to get the intent of what you had to say across to people who may have misunderstood or misinterpreted you.

i dont have to clairfy anything. i say what i mean, and i dont do it in a way that needs "clarifying". i think, and so have many others, that he really did mean it, but when the #### storm broke, he had to go into damage mode.

mint n' chip? MINT N' CHIP????

Chocolate fudge!!!!! (mint n' chip indeed)

Vermonty Python...the only ice cream worth eating