• Blue Devils
    • Cadets
    • Cavaliers

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted BD just from clips and gossip but will make a prediction that whoever wins this weekend will not win a DCI Championship and may end up as low as 3rd!!!

I voted Cavaliers... hopefully they'll quiet all those doubters out there.

After to listening to the APDs of Cadets, Cavaliers, and BD, I'm going to say it'll be a toss up between Devils and Cavies. I'm leaning on Devils.

Cadets are just too weird, transitions too sloppily designed, vocals entirely inappropriate, and a re-hashed ending to boot.

I like the Cavaliers show, but I'm not sure if they have what it takes to beat BD in music.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Edited by Fantomas

Have you been to Indiana? There's not a mountain within hundres of miles!

Voted Cavaliers. BD put up the big numbers early, but their west coast scores have been deflated.

I think the "west coast scores are inflated theory" is going to be proven wrong tomorrow.

1. Blue Devils (by over a point)

2. Cavaliers

3. Cadets

Ya' know whats funny(or sad) ?? No matter who wins, all three corps, coming in blind and never seeing each other on the field this year, will be within two and a half points of each other.

1. Blue Devils 85.0

2. Cavaliers 84.3

3. Cadets 83.8

I would love to be wrong, really wrong, but no matter the order, or the high/low score, expect the slotting to be about 2.5

~G~

I voted BD just from clips and gossip but will make a prediction that whoever wins this weekend will not win a DCI Championship and may end up as low as 3rd!!!

If that's the case, then I hope that Cadets win on Saturday! Haha, I'm just playing. At this point in the season I will say BD.