DCI Indianapolis

DCI Indianapolis  

159 members have voted

1. 1. King of the Mountain

• Blue Devils
    • Cadets
    • Cavaliers

I want to know what makes you think the Cavaliers scores haven't been inflated too.

I have inside information... :blink:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, no way to find out until Saturday night. But then, this thread is purely opinion anyway. Cavaliers have had their score climb at a fairly steady rate all season long, while BD started out higher, only to have their numbers adjusted over the last few contests. That's why I refer to BD's scores being "deflated".

its funny.. how their scores are still being defalted.. yet still higher than cavies.

(yes, cavies now has the highest score, but wait till BDs next show, as they havent had one in a few days)

its funny.. how their scores are still being defalted.. yet still higher than cavies.

(yes, cavies now has the highest score, but wait till BDs next show, as they havent had one in a few days)

They'll be in IA also, so maybe the whole "west coast score inflation" will be put to rest...I have a feeling it will be..

I'll be the lone wolf here. I think Cadets.

It's okay to be alone, lets face it someone has to like the cadets chances. :P Jk

I've been listening to their APD all afternoon and I just love that Ballad w/singing. But the rest of the vocals could go.

BD is going to win this

From the small clips I have seen, the Cavies look amazing, Blue Devils very clean, and the Cadets just plain weird, but as usual, insanely talented. That's why my vote is...

BLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Go Coats!!!