Indy is streaming

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I know, but as a fast pass member, I want to be able to see the show, but if I cant be there to sit in front of my computer live, I want to know if there are other options, rather than just seeing two to three minutes. I feel somewhat jipped.

It's not like I am stealing it, I jst want to get what I paid for. If there was a way that DCI could get around this, I wish they would. But I am sure saving the entire file would be too big to save. Maybe they can choip it down per corps?

Edited by Newseditor44

I know I know, but as a fast pass member, I want to be able to see the show, but if I cant be there to sit in front of my computer live, I want to know if there are other options, rather than just seeing two to three minutes. I feel somewhat jipped.

It's not like I am stealing it, I jst want to get what I paid for. If there was a way that DCI could get around this, I wish they would. But I am sure saving the entire file would be too big to save. Maybe they can choip it down per corps?

This is an interesting topic...my guess is they are afraid people wont go to shows and would rather stay home on their computers and watch. However...sometimes I believe that DCI forgets that their product is so much better live that people would rather drive 5/6 hours and fly to Madison then watch it on the computer...if they have the means that is. Its not like its better on the computer...there is no comparison...however its the best alternative to being at the show. I would watch the videos over and over and then still go to Madison, its not like Im going to sell my tickets because its on the internet now...if anything it gets me more excited about going. Sometimes I think they forget that.

By the way, I am not saying that I condoning illegal activity, just starting a lively discussion. This whole technology thing has me baffled and gets me really confused, which is one reason my wife won't let me touch the computer.

For those at DCI, not trying to condone illegal activity. This is new territory for everyone...

By the way, I am not saying that I condoning illegal activity, just starting a lively discussion. This whole technology thing has me baffled and gets me really confused, which is one reason my wife won't let me touch the computer.

For those at DCI, not trying to condone illegal activity. This is new territory for everyone...

Very true. Hope she unlocks the DCI site for you tonight.

Did they just have a flute playing the national anthem? <**>

Edited by dciguy01

D3 champ is on right now....REVOLUTION

Is anyone getting a live feed? I can get the still pictures with commentary below (Revo is on the field), but the stream test isn't working yet. Is it the same elsewhere?