~>conner

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are grammar Nazis

~>conner

...and for good reason. It's not something I do on purpose, but I tend to think less of a person's intelligence when they can't form proper sentences.

thats why their brass score went down almost a full point fromt he night before right? cuz the cavies are just better. i know you cant compare shows but a drop that big implys a bad run through in that category.

Um...a drop means that a different judge heard a different show.

If Cavaliers scored a 16.9 and they were half a point better than BD, then the BD score HAD to drop. Remember, Cavaliers went on before BD and the guy judging was one of the most experienced brass judges in DCI (and has a tendency in most situations to lean to the BD side of things).

The scores don't mean nearly as much from night to night as they do from corps to corps.

Edited by eightyonepointthree

thats why their brass score went down almost a full point fromt he night before right? cuz the cavies are just better. i know you cant compare shows but a drop that big implys a bad run through in that category.

The drop in score does not imply a thing

The only way you could know if they had a bad night was if you had been there live and heard them every single night and been able to compare.

If you are going to be one of these guys caight up in the numbers game all day than they are going to love you at the blue devils..... but not really.

...and for good reason. It's not something I do on purpose, but I tend to think less of a person's intelligence when they can't form proper sentences.

I'm guessing that's why there's a "Preview Post" button on the "Replying to" page.......so that you can edit your post for mistakes.

Unless you'd prefer to have people insult your intelligence. ^0^

A lot of folks simply take shortcuts when posting. For example probably is more often than not spelled prolly. Does that mean the poster does not know how to spell it properly. Prolly not. :P

Edited by IRMO

A lot of folks simply take shortcuts when posting. For example probably is more often than not spelled prolly. Does that mean the poster does not know how to spell it properly. Prolly not. :P

Haaaaaah--I caught that "poster does not know who to spell it properly." before you had a chance to edit it. You owe me a new keyboard! :spit:

i lov how the first part of the season like everybody on here says there that dcp is definitely not anti bd and then as soon as they beat your beloved cavies the battle swords come out...

I knew I liked you ^0^ <---- pretend it's blue

Edited by Phantom007