the lounge singer

i cannot figure out for the life of me as to why one of the most if not the most talented corps ever would be a backup band for a longe singer(and a mediocre one at that), and whats up with the pink tables??? and how can you give a field execution score to a group that "mills around the field" for most of the show. if i want to see singing and a nightclub act ill watch american idol <**>

Thank God someone started a new Cadets thread. It had been, what, like 15 minutes? :lol:

:rock::rock::wall::beer::beer:

I know right!! Enough already!!!

LOL. A new Cadets thread !

Enya, Sarah Brightman, or Annie Lennox still wouldnt make it better. It just doesnt belong out on the field it doesnt get the same quality as a live ensemble of instruments. Its forced, confined, and completely unnatural..and sounds it. I hear it went over less than stellar at the Dome.....

~G~

Yet another Cadets thread. See ya'll at the next one I suppose (what? In say 15 or so minutes?).

Maybe someone can expalin this to me.....

Group X is tired of the people posting new cadets threads and complains every time Group Y does it. Group X even makes comments in EVERY thread that gets created telling Group Y that they're putting too much time and energy into posting stuff about the cadets.

So here's my question....

Why then, can't those who are "tired/annoyed" etc. about seeing the threads stop posting in them about how annoyed they are by them and just let Group Y have their threads.

Heck, Group X (those annoyed w/the threads) could go create a thread about how awesome the show is instead of taking time to post (and me to read) about how much you think new threads about the cadets stink.

Does that make sense? I'm not mad/angry/annoyed at either side. B/c well, it's a message board, and that's what ppl do here.

Perhaps that's just an idea.... do with it what you will. :)

~K

But Krista, if everyone realized this, they wquldnt need to keep you so busy. How do people forget the fact that they are in any thread at any given time becuase they choose to be. Dont wanna go through it, dont click on it.

The sad fact is, those that complain about the threads want them shut down or destroyed because they dont want discussion about their corps, or the subjects that they disagree with.

ie: "BORG" want all Cadets threads closed down, or kept from manifesting because they dont want free discussion on the things many dont find favorable in their show. They are then obligated to infiltrate said threads and try and discredit those with a so-called "negative" opinion toward the Cadets...really simple.

~G~