DANI, NO!

I noticed that during the Cadets show tonight, after it had started, there were like seven or eight guys who all yelled "DANI, NO!" when the girl was doing something door-oriented (dooriented?).However, these guys weren't in the stands as spectators, or on the field as marching members, they were standing on the track, so they were likely affiliated with the corps in some way. Is this supposed to be part of the show?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that during the Cadets show tonight, after it had started, there were like seven or eight guys who all yelled "DANI, NO!" when the girl was doing something door-oriented (dooriented?).However, these guys weren't in the stands as spectators, or on the field as marching members, they were standing on the track, so they were likely affiliated with the corps in some way. Is this supposed to be part of the show?

Oh NO!! The Vanguard Yell... CADET STYLE! Now Hop has really done it! LOL

I still think "Pizza's here!" fits better B)

I still think "Pizza's here!" fits better B)

:lolhit:

Now THAT'S funny.

Carefull, "BORG" says you arent allowed to yell anything during shows, only their "BORG"-affiliated folks can do that.

~G~

Hey, yeah, what about these people yelling during a Cadets show? Why aren't they being condemned as Bad Drum Corps Fans like the rest of us were?

Edited by Studio Tan