Hohw far do you travel?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2001-2005 - from Roseville to the Bay area is a 2-3 hours drive, depending on where rehearsal is.

2006 - Roseville to Rochester is a 6 hour flight, not including layovers.

and airfare aint cheap!

My drive is about 30 min of pure Houston highway traffic mess. We have some folks this year riding the grayhound bus from San Antonio (4 hours), one kid from the Dallas area (4 hours), one from Beamount (3 hours), and one rebuilding in New Orleanes (5 hours?)

Even the folks in the "Houston Area" sometimes have an hour+++ drive depending on traffic.

I work in Sarasota, Florida, New Braunfels, TX., Seattle, Portland, L.A.(Cypress), Sacramento, San Diego, Phoenix, Denver, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas. I travel over 100,000 miles by air and over 60,000 by car each year. I wonder how many corps I can actually be a part of in one year. I'll take RCR though, that's where I started in "04, and my parents live in Roseville, CA. (NorCal)

From Pittsburgh to Reading every weekend about 4.5 hours one way. We carpool so me having the mini-van start the train. But it is sometimes a little fun to do because of the people riding in the van. This is my second year going East and know every bit of the PA Turnpike and which rest stops have the best food!! :P :P

Go Bucs 06!!! :beer:

on weekends it is 2 hours and 4 toll booths to Bayonne.

on weeknights for sectionals it is usually closer to 3 hours and 4 toll booths to Bayonne.

:)

Depending on who we pick up on the way, and who's driving, the drive from Pittsburgh takes between 4 & 4 1/2 hours.

Arnie, in the car, on the PA turnpike - I'm thinking that would make for a trip that seems to never end..... :P

3 1/2 hours for me, but time starts to bend the closer I get to the Atlanta Highway of Death, aka the Perimeter..