• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O DANG

go glassmen welcome back!

bluecoats or phantom

i think its going to be between those 2 for the #3 spot at finals

Or maybe PR and Bluecoats are going to finish 1-2!

Wouldn't that be cool!!?!

G

New ending was in tonight for PR. Still needs a few touches of 'oomph', but it was there.

Mike in OH

Can you tell us a little about the new stuff?

The Glassmen show is for real. I was VERY worried when I saw it in Toledo/Lisle, and thought they might not make finals (due to the Crossmen overhype at the time). Europe did not hurt them.....it helped them. The brass is the highlight of this show.....pure power.....VERY Beethoven!!!! :worthy:

The Glassmen show is for real. I was VERY worried when I saw it in Toledo/Lisle, and thought they might not make finals (due to the Crossmen overhype at the time). Europe did not hurt them.....it helped them. The brass is the highlight of this show.....pure power.....VERY Beethoven!!!! :worthy:

See I thought the opposite, I saw the show in Oswego and Lisle and I thought this was the best show from them since 02. It has a nice strong feeling on the field. I really dig it.

See I thought the opposite, I saw the show in Oswego and Lisle and I thought this was the best show from them since 02. It has a nice strong feeling on the field. I really dig it.

Have you seen it since??

Have you seen it since??

No, but I'm assuming if you were worried in Lisle then I'd assume that your impressed now and feeling the g-men now.

No, but I'm assuming if you were worried in Lisle then I'd assume that your impressed now and feeling the g-men now.

Yep....check them out if/when you get a chance!!!! :worthy:

Welcome back Glassmen is RIGHT!! I've been saying that this is the year they are going to climb back into the top 6. Remember a few years ago when everyone was saying, "this is the corps of the future". Well lets hope they continue to climb back into the top. Ohio is becoming a powerhouse in the activity.

^OO^

It's a great day to be a GLASSMEN. (both former and current of course.) B)

but, I don't really recall bad days to be a GLASSMEN, but I digress. :worthy: