NEW SCV VID

Weakest. Yell. Ever.

Come on, people!

VANGUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a show.

It's like that every year...the yell sounds weak until later in the season. By Nats it'll be there...watch and see.

But I agree, from a design standpoint, the sky is the limit with this show...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next day, they were marching 3 mello holes due to injuries, and I think they were looking to replace a couple of them. Hope they got it all worked out. From talking to the lady who was running the souvie truck, SCV had just flown in a couple of replacements. They even had a sign on their souvie truck that said there were holes that needed to be filled.

That ending is pretty cool, but it's even better now that they've added the tag, IMO. Can't wait to see how it shapes out.

They can make it to the Top Five but the drill and guard work needs to be cleaned. Visiual design is one of the best, if not the best, in Division I.

Don't worry folks. When San Antonio rolls around, the Vanguard Yell will be 50 million times louder than what we just heard. SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VANGUARD!

I can't wait to hear this show live. Just from watching clips online I know I'm absolutely going to love it.

I can't wait to hear this show live. Just from watching clips online I know I'm absolutely going to love it.

w/Stp: mos def

:mellow::worthy:

whatever you're smoking pass it to me

Why don't you just explain why you disagree....From what I've seen so far the visual design itself is up there...So in your opinion what makes it not??

I think alot of us up here in Seattle didn't know where the "vanguard" yell was supposed to be. There was a part in the Opener that sounded like it should go there. So, I freakin' YELLED IT!!! It was funny, cuz I'm sure I was the only one there that did that! lol