Dallas, TX...Tonight

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, I hadn't realized they were at the same show :worthy:

I know I know....I guess i'll just wait until saturday before I say that....I'd love to see Phantom or BLuuuuuuu catch em' and spice things up though

Oh

my

god

Blue Devils Guard scored a 9.50 + 9.30 = 18.80

Blue Devils Guard scored a 9.50 + 9.30 = 18.80

Thats what we call bad numbers management.

Thats what we call bad numbers management.

Yeah no kidding, it had better be a fluke. Or else the judges better get together and lower the scores, at this rate people will be boxed in for a perfect 20.

at this rate people will be boxed in for a perfect 20.

[sarcasm on] Not in drum corps, never... [sarcasm off]

Just posted my full review in the review section - was indeed a fantastic night in Dallas tonight. This is going to be a special year for DCI. The quality of corps in the 6-11 group are unparalelled. Some on very, very good is going to be 11th this year. And - BD's Guard IS amazing - although, yes that score was too high with all the weapons drops they had tonight.

And - Colts hornline had a VERY off night. Good to see the judges recognized & evaulated appropriately. Expect a bounce-back Saturday!

Harvey

Edited by TexasPRfan

Blue Devils are running away with this one....That gap between them and the Cavies is speading.

First, dbc03 already called you on the fact that Cavs and Devils weren't at the same show, so score comparison is meaningless.

Second, even if you insist on comparing scores from hundreds of miles away, the spread hasn't changed at all. Go back to Mankato, ten days ago on the 11th. That was the last time they went head-to-head, the spread was .65, exactly the same as the spread between their scores from last night.

First, dbc03 already called you on the fact that Cavs and Devils weren't at the same show, so score comparison is meaningless.

Second, even if you insist on comparing scores from hundreds of miles away, the spread hasn't changed at all. Go back to Mankato, ten days ago on the 11th. That was the last time they went head-to-head, the spread was .65, exactly the same as the spread between their scores from last night.

Thanks for reading my mind, Matt. Careful, it's scary in there!

:worthy::worthy: