Any results from Arnold, MD?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Hurcs. See you on the 50. ;-)

Sunrisers 69.075

Skyliners 69.050

Wow. Very close!!

Good job Sun! :)

Just got home from the Arnold show....... and finally, I'm dry again!!!!

Mon Valley Express appeared in standstill exhibition at the show. Shenandoah Sound also appeared in exhibition.

The skies opened up during Music City Legend's performance...... heavy rain, gusting winds, lightning, thunder..... I mean pouring-down, you-gotta-be-kidding-me type rain. The DCA officials running the show wisely ordered Music City off the field, just as the rain started hammering down. Once the rain ended, Music City gave it another go, followed by Sunrisers and Skyliners.

Then the rain returned (this time without the thunder, lightning and wind) and doused the CorpsVets, Hurricanes and Marine D&B Corps during their performances. The PA system also cut out several times and eventually died, a victim of the rain.

Congrats to the Hurricanes, the winners of the show. And I'd like to thank the good folks at Shenandoah Sound for giving me the opportunity to announce the show... also "thank you" to the spectators who hung in there despite the poor weather conditions!

Next stop on the drum corps trail for the Haring family: August 5, Syracuse, NY.

Fran