SAN ANTONIO EVENING

Again, didn't mean to offend anyone....please don't take this stuff too seriously guys, it's just for fun. Let's just stick to constructive criticism :)

Thank you very much for taking the time to review thise corps you saw and letting us in on the action. It is always a treat when someone makes an effort for someone else with nothing at stake than a thank you or a guy from left field blowing you out of the water.

I appreciate your take on the top six.

~G~

I dissagree with you comments of Phantom, and the Cadets (but I'm not going to even got there with the Cadets-- been done waaaay too many times ^^)

You said you loved the sound of their hornlines-- and yes, I thought that was very memorable. The drill was well written-- but needs to be executed a lot better. I know you couldn't see the drill very well from where you were sitting, but the drill in the last half of the show really needs to be cleaned. Anyways-- I thought the show was pretty memorable overall though.

Claps for you perk.

I think that people need to just relax. I don't think most people have any negative intent with reviews, you included.

When someone has negative comments about my corps, 9/10 i let it go. Some of the cadets brethren should follow suit.

Drum corps is just like everything else in the arts. A different group for a different mindset. If you like it, support it in a positive way-- don't burn bridges, make them.

yeah, i stopped reading this review when you said "I'm only reviewing the top six corps because honestly, that's all I can really remember, and all I really care about" HOW RUDE?!?!? There are some VERY good corps who didnt make the top 6 you know. And also the fact that you had the crappiest seats and don't know much about percussion or color guard didn't make me want to read any of your review either, because honestly you sound like you don't have a clue about drum corps period!

Lame.

Some of the cadets brethren should follow suit.

I am trying to find in this thread where a Cadets fan jumped on the guy.