Demon Posse?

:sshh: Stop it. You'll give them a show idea. You really want to hear Regiment play "We're not gonna take it?" How about some Ratt?

Think of the drumming parts, the cowbell alone is reason enough to explore a show like that.

Just give the guys some wigs, and you are good to go !

~G~

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Round and Round" would be a great opener. :P

I've got it! Regiment should do an 80s hair metal bands show next year:

Opener: "Round and Round" by Ratt.

Percussion Feature: "The Trooper" by Iron Maiden.

Ballad: "Home Sweet Home" by Motley Crue

Closer: "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne

Yesssssss! :lol:

In all honesty, the song "I just want you" by Ozzy, circa 1996ish, would be perfect for Phantom....had they chosen this kind of programing path !

~G~

I toured with Regiment for one week. I love this costume - it is so very ultra masculine yet almost sadistic looking - which is how demons should look. I got to know the members of the corps very well and I must say these were some of the most polite demons I have ever met. They eat very well and in fact they devoured the banana pudding that we served them. They are a great bunch of guys. Someone asked what the ladies were wearing - They are in pink, yellow and blue unitards and they look very pretty from the stands. :lol:

Edited by aleigh

Non sequiter. I'm not the one complaining about unfair treatment toward Phantom Regiment. And, historically, though I might come to the defense of the corps from time to time, it has never been anywhere near as vehement as your defensive tirades over the years. I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Well, darn!

You'll have to forgive me if I don't really put much stock in what you and some others think about my opinions.

Strawman argument. Again, not of importance in THIS thread.

Right. How dare he (and I) stray off topic in a thread on DCP! Oh, the humanity!

07_26_2006_phantomdemons.jpg

Demons? The two in front actually looked scared to me. :)

I thought the same thing.

Are there twin demons? The guy in the back right and the second row to the left are they twins?

Overall I think the uniform works on the field....up close not so much.

It looks like I walked into a gay stip club. dear lord. XD

I assume they don't look quite as naughty from the stands. I mean really, some of them look like they had their shirts ripped off. ripped...

It looks like I walked into a gay stip club. dear lord. XD

My partner and I were in SA and were blown away by the show and from our seats I thought the boys did a great job with the characteres in a non distracting way. On the other hand when looking at the photo I can't help but think of back up dancers at a drag pageant.

Also it is great to see more than one guy in the PR Guard. Maybe this should be an entirely different topic but I have to say they need to keep going oin this direction if they want to win another championship.