MY rule change proposition

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks.. its something ive thought about before.. i left in 2000 and joined the navy.. i still had two years left, this way i would have been able to "age out" myself.. but i do know of other people in the same situation.

and because DCI is a age specific organization, and the military can be a great thing, you shouldnt make someone decide if they want to march or serve their country. there should be better options than that

joining the military is signing up for a job. we don't let kids who work full time instead of DCI audition till they're 25 do we?

you can go to college and march at the same time! once you join the military you are stuck your entire enlistment, they wont give you leave to go tour for 3 months every year. if you are in school, you have the option of marching or not.

once again, its the persons choice, so they should deal with it an not be allowed any special priviledges because of what they chose.