MY rule change proposition

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have the choice to leave this country and avoid the draft. im guessing youll never be joining the military.. and its peoples mentality like yours is one of the reasons why we SHOULD have a draft.

mentalities like mine is why we should have a draft? and that mentality is...? and how again does it correlate to the draft?

and just like i said, if i have the option to leave the country, you have the option not to march DCI.

join DCA and get over yourself.

just bc you've done "your time" doesnt mean you should purge it upon other people.

and the draft pretty much will never comeback, save a VERY extreme circumstance, bc which ever political party votes it in will be destroyed in the election following it.

Purge? I'm not trying to "purge" anything on any one. Being in the military is great when some one isn't shooting at you. #### you might enjoy it even. you come out of it with ALOT of money for college, 30000-50000 and can even get your college loans repaid.

BTW, the maximum age for DCUK is 25, plus each corps is allowed to have up to three members older than 25.

i joined the navy. and proud to say i did my time and served the country. can you?

listen, doing your time and serving your country are CHOICES.

and personally eric, i dont really think you contribute all that much to our country, so you "serving it" doesnt mean much in my eyes.

Nah, I think DCI could work, too.

It won't come to pass...and I'll wager if it did, hardly anyone would make use of it.

So really, I suppose this entire argument is hypothetical, anyway. B)

no its an argument so all the lefties can whine about our military instead of giving them due gratitude