• Bluecoats
    • Cadets
    • Carolina Crown
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Madison Scouts
  2. 2. Will Cadets Beat out Bloo?

• Yes
    • No

Gotta love all you that instantly blame it on the amps. Shows how much you really care about the safty and well being of the ones out there marching. Really, how many of you would like to see them get hurt then have the possibility of holes in 2 weeks for finals. Get over it the amps have no impact on the desicion to cancel a show. Wake up and smell the coffee they are here to stay and are a benifit to the activity.

Get over it, get over it, get over it, get over it, get over it blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah.

Get over it

Get over it

Get over it

Standard "add nothing to the discussion answer"

I got a better idea, YOU get over it, I gotta go to sleep, I got a plane to Atlanta (that was delayed) to catch !!

~G~

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The above post is correct, I just got back from the Cookeville site...it was, literally, a wash.

Contest was more or less rained out. Cadets were on the field, were stopped after the end of the drum feature, before the ballad (I presume, first time I've seen the show). The other guy with me said someone took a spill off a table and was carried off the field, looked injured. I personally didn't see this.

So, kind of a bummer, this was the major event I had planned on this year, but I'll be making the best of things and writing a partial review tomorrow come #### or falling water!

Oh no! -- on all counts!

That your major event was ruined, that all the other spectators did not get a show, that anyone was hurt, and the potential loss for the show too. Let's hope it turns out well for all concerned.

That's why I don't like them. They're a crutch.

well since we cant hear inflection, that crutch helps

Hopefully no one ends up with crutches in cadets.....

Gotta love all you that instantly blame it on the amps. Shows how much you really care about the safty and well being of the ones out there marching. Really, how many of you would like to see them get hurt then have the possibility of holes in 2 weeks for finals. Get over it the amps have no impact on the desicion to cancel a show. Wake up and smell the coffee they are here to stay and are a benifit to the activity.

We point at the use of amps BECAUSE they decrease the kids' safety...we obviously don't want to see the kids get hurt, and the amps only INCREASE that risk...

Wake up and smell the coffee, eh? Clearly you didn't do so before making this post...we ARE worried their safety and well-being of those kids

To imply that we don't is insulting <**> <**>

how beneficial are they if kids get zapped and fans get robbed to see corps perform? not like these shows give refunds for rainouts.

how beneficial are they if kids get zapped and fans get robbed to see corps perform? not like these shows give refunds for rainouts.

Well that's great, except that the amps were not the reason that this particular show was rained out. As people who were actually there (unlike yourself) have said, this show would have been rained out with or without amps.

But don't let that get in the way of your standard anti-amp musings.

Get over it, get over it, get over it, get over it, get over it blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah.

Get over it

Get over it

Get over it

Standard "add nothing to the discussion answer"

I got a better idea, YOU get over it, I gotta go to sleep, I got a plane to Atlanta (that was delayed) to catch !!

~G~

Thank you for adding so much to the discussion :rock: