• Bluecoats
    • Cadets
    • Carolina Crown
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Madison Scouts
  2. 2. Will Cadets Beat out Bloo?

• Yes
    • No

cancelled. Gotta love the use of electricity.

~G~

Since there weren't any rain cancellations before A&E. Oh wait, there WERE? :rock:

Cheers, :rock:

Sean

w/Stp:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DANG IT!!!

WHAT A CRAPTASTIC NIGHT!!

i'm just soaked from head to toe, and the drive was terrible... and my always late friend caused me to miss madison... so all i saw was SCV, crown, and 1/3 of the cadets before i can even see a glimpse of the corps i aged out of...

and i had a $40 freakin seat

THATS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOO. <_<

all i know is this, the atlanta show that i payed 60$$ to get to, better not get rained on, or i will seriously cry. my only chance all summer..

The above post is correct, I just got back from the Cookeville site...it was, literally, a wash.

Contest was more or less rained out. Cadets were on the field, were stopped after the end of the drum feature, before the ballad (I presume, first time I've seen the show). The other guy with me said someone took a spill off a table and was carried off the field, looked injured. I personally didn't see this.

So, kind of a bummer, this was the major event I had planned on this year, but I'll be making the best of things and writing a partial review tomorrow come #### or falling water!

Gah! I had wondered before what would happen with moisture on those tables and kids running up them and jumping off.... :(

The above post is correct, I just got back from the Cookeville site...it was, literally, a wash.

Contest was more or less rained out. Cadets were on the field, were stopped after the end of the drum feature, before the ballad (I presume, first time I've seen the show). The other guy with me said someone took a spill off a table and was carried off the field, looked injured. I personally didn't see this.

So, kind of a bummer, this was the major event I had planned on this year, but I'll be making the best of things and writing a partial review tomorrow come #### or falling water!

During the drum feature is when the members are running up the tables to jump off and my daughter is one of those. Now you got me wondering! I feel a text message going out to her for her to hopefully check in today.

Yeah, this was my first junior corps show since about 1990. The drive up and back (from Atlanta) was good, but I would have liked to have seen everybody.

nero14 Posted Today, 01:25 AM

DANG IT!!!

WHAT A CRAPTASTIC NIGHT!!

i'm just soaked from head to toe, and the drive was terrible... and my always late friend caused me to miss madison... so all i saw was SCV, crown, and 1/3 of the cadets before i can even see a glimpse of the corps i aged out of...

and i had a $40 freakin seat

I'm so sorry for you, Nero. I decided to introduce a friend to drumcorps at ... Allentown!! We too were soaked (along with the poor Glassmen) and had to wait for a long time, but at least the rain & lightning stopped and the show DID go on. My daughter (BCCG) called to say it was even worse than Allentown ... SIGH. I guess you made a charitable donation last night ...