Live Stream Allentown?

but finals on ESPN is interupted sooo much, it only shows about 4 minutes of each corps. So you're stuck with just that and then you have to sit through all the Vinettes about what a drum corps is all about, while cute, they're made for band kids that have never seen DCI.

my reasoning in DCI doing a finals stream.

Unfortunately, the choice may have been ESPN broadcast, warts and all and no finals stream

-or-

No ESPN broadcast at all.

You may have chosen otherwise, but this is the way DCI chose, so I think finals stream is off the table.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh don't worry about me, i'll be watching. regardless of how much i don't want to see commercials about sports ect. i'll be on my couch cheering on my favorite corps.

:)

Edited by Vanguard07

Didn't they have to go down to the utility shed or something to get an internet connection? Allentown must be too close to Amish Country...they still aren't up on this technology yet :)

LOL... I think I saw some kind of cable, down past the unclaimed vegetation outlet and next to the rain barrel..

unfortunately the stadium is an older facility, and, as we've all seen with the upper deck issues, is run by a school district that has more pressing cash issues. While I'm sure they'd love to provide the technology needed, they may just not have the cash.

Allentown has lots of issues with it's schools, and i think, and no offense to any of us corps fans, our ability to see the show online is not one of their priorities.

sucks, but it's reality