• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Spirit will open the show with "Georgia On My Mind"

:blink::worthy::blink:

...and Let it Be Me..... (sigh)

Can we have just one season where the fans get to vote on what the corps play?

I thought I heard a rumor (here maybe?) that the Cadets may try something like SCV, having the corps disappear under a tunnel-thingy, ditching the backs of the uniforms, and come out playing Rocky Point Holiday or something.

I'll need a change of underwear if that's the case.

Edit: Maybe even two...

Edited by chaddyt

Just one time...just one...they should warm up facing TOWARDS the crowd.

They did this in 2002 or whenever it was when they got back into finals. b**bs

I thought I heard a rumor (here maybe?) that the Cadets may try something like SCV, having the corps disappear under a tunnel-thingy, ditching the backs of the uniforms, and come out playing Rocky Point Holiday or something.

I could definetely live with that!

Oh Chad, I think that isn't really a rumor, it was speculation as to what Hoppy might have been thinking of when he mentioned having an idea of a new-new ending that may or may not work. Get back to work, troublemaker!! :P

Oh Chad, I think that isn't really a rumor, it was speculation as to what Hoppy might have been thinking of when he mentioned having an idea of a new-new ending that may or may not work. Get back to work, troublemaker!! :P

Is a rumor not speculation?

...and I'm also predicting that SCV moves up to 5th.

No way. They don't have the performance numbers or capabilty this year. THe show design is good enough, but not the execution. :blink:

Is a rumor not speculation?

Not really. Rumor is 'I heard from soandso that they're considering this...', but speculation is 'Wouldn't it be cool if...' or 'I wonder if maybe they're thinking about...'

No way. They don't have the performance numbers or capabilty this year. THe show design is good enough, but not the execution. :blink:

Execution problems can be fixed, design flaws are a lot harder. The only question for me is - do they have the time?