Finals Night Surprises

Phantom Regiment's brass line will play their ballad on kazoos.

Fran

No, they decide to SING the ballad!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, it worked for Boston.

TRUE! The climax of the song is goosebump-inducing.

No, they decide to SING the ballad!

Every Corps member has wireless headset mics, and they position about 12 vocalists in the back of the upper deck (or maybe just a speaker) to create true 5.1 surround and reference the large choir/small choir intent of the (GEORGOUS) original vocal work.

mmmmmmmm........

Look out Blue and Green!

Every Corps member has wireless headset mics, and they position about 12 vocalists in the back of the upper deck (or maybe just a speaker) to create true 5.1 surround and reference the large choir/small choir intent of the (GEORGOUS) original vocal work.

mmmmmmmm........

Look out Blue and Green!

Totally non-sensical.

Oh Chad, I think that isn't really a rumor, it was speculation as to what Hoppy might have been thinking of when he mentioned having an idea of a new-new ending that may or may not work. Get back to work, troublemaker!! :P

I proposed a new Cadet ending to Hops on his blog day before yesterday (I'm SURE he appreciated it NOT). Have the corp run through the Little White House while doing a little "Magic Pants" 1985 SCV magic I reminded him that BD pulled out a Choo-choo train exit on finals night recently so last minute changes can be done! :-D Sigh, I love the Cadets anyway this year. Just tonight watched a bootleg (albiet bad video, bad angle) performance of 2006 Cadets on "the evil" site. I appreciate them even more!

John

Boston will end their show with Conquest! :worthy:

And takes DCI Gold!