Finals Night Surprises

Who do you think will get 6th in this scenario ?

Don't label me as a hater - but Cadets. SCV scores are moving up where Cadets seem to be in a bit of a stall right now. If they are going to prevent this they had better kick in the fabled Cadet end-game charge soon.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't label me as a hater - but Cadets. SCV scores are moving up where Cadets seem to be in a bit of a stall right now. If they are going to prevent this they had better kick in the fabled Cadet end-game charge soon.

No, I won't label you a hater for this prediction. I personally don't see the Cadets falling to 6th this year though .That said, I'd be ok with it if they did. A dose of reality can be a tremendous motivator to this fine Corps direction when at present it seems to have lost it's bearings, if not it's compass.

Edited by X DM

The big surprise this year at finals will be VK winning it all.

Tell me that wouldn't surprise the crowd!

(especially since they aren't out this year)

Imagine, In first place, your 2006 DCI world champions..... The Velvet Knights!

In the middle of Phantoms show, Faust will stumble, fall, and crawl to the side lines and we will discover Bob Barker actually made a real deal with the devil and has been marching all season. b**bs (NOTE: watch the movie "#### Yankee's")

No, I won't label you a hater for this prediction. I personally don't see the Cadets falling to 6th this year though That said, I'd be ok with it if they did. A dose of reality can be a tremendous motivator to alter one's direction when it seems to have lost it's bearings, if not it's compass.

Elswhere I predicted:

1 - Cavies

2 - PR

3 - BD

4 - Bloo

5 - SCV

and you can add 6 - Cadets. As I said at the time, not scientific, partly deduction, partly gut feeling, and partly wishful thinking. We'll all see what really happens in a week or so.

since this isn't a prediction post, and I am guessing it is for pure entertainment I am gonna say....

The Blue Devils will disappear and all that is left is Marlon Brando in the middle of the field "Making an offer" we won't refuse.

Elswhere I predicted:

1 - Cavies

2 - PR

3 - BD

4 - Bloo

5 - SCV

and you can add 6 - Cadets. As I said at the time, not scientific, partly deduction, partly gut feeling, and partly wishful thinking. We'll all see what really happens in a week or so.

I see Cavies winning it all. Blue Devils a close 2nd and ( gulp ), Cadets 3rd. But I wouldn't put my money on any of my predictions here.....(haha!)

Edited by X DM

In the middle of Phantoms show, Faust will stumble, fall, and crawl to the side lines and we will discover Bob Barker actually made a real deal with the devil and has been marching all season. b**bs (NOTE: watch the movie "#### Yankee's")

:P ^0^

A judge will nearly be killed during a pass-through in the Blue Devils show. While everyone assumes this is an accident, the judge goes on to give BD a perfect score in his caption. Coincidence? Or offer he couldn't refuse?

Spirit will open the show with "Georgia On My Mind"

:blink::worthy::blink: