Finals Night Surprises

Seems like we've had a few of them these last few years, from Dani coming out of the door as a judge, to SCV and Blue Devils tagging on to the end of their shows in 2004. Obviously I can't ask anyone to tell us if they know of any surprises planned for 2006, then it wouldn't be a surprise! So give us your own ideas, what corps have you seen that you think could use an extra twist to their ending? There's some great shows out there this year, I'm sure DCP can come up with some good ideas.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston will end their show with Conquest! :blink:

The biggest surprise is DCI has poised the top 12 for changes between places for quarters, semis, and finals.

Some suspense for a change.

Some suspense? There isn't enough already? Very few corps are in stable positions going into Finals Week. We don't know who'll make Semis, who'll make Finals, what things will look like in the 6th-10th range, who'll win... I think it's plenty suspenseful, personally.

The biggest surprise is DCI has poised the top 12 for changes between places for quarters, semis, and finals.

Some suspense for a change.

Speaking of Boston, I'd imagine that would not surprise them at all if Corps in the middle of the pack got reshuffled for one reason or another on Finals Night compared to placements in the Quarters, Semi's.

Edited by X DM

In terms of placements, I think there are a lot of potential surprises.

Cavies, Blue Devils, Phantom...anything can happen.

Bluecoats, Cadets will keep fighting it out...but SCV might just sneak in there by the end.

Crown, Boston, BK, Madison...these four could finish in any order and I wouldn't be surprised.

Spirit might catch Glassmen.

Who knows who will make it into Semis....Capital Regiment, Mandarins, Pacific Crest, Southwind....Seattle is on a recent tear as well.

In terms of individual show surprises, I'm sure several of the top 12 have something up their sleeve. With things so close all around the top 12, you'd be crazy not to try something.

Speaking of Boston, I'd imagine that would not surprise them at all if Corps in the middle of the pack got reshuffled for one reason or another on Finals Night compared to placements in the Quarters, Semi's.

...and I'm also predicting that SCV moves up to 5th.

I could definetely see the Cavaliers pulling something crazy for the last night...