Yet ANOTHER high-schoolish rip off of DCI

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The direction my thread took, at first, disappointed me. But when I look at it in a "why my mom doesn't think Scrubs is funny" kind of way, I see the social experiment in it all. The sarcasm that infiltrates my everyday world is completely lost on some people. That's fascinating.

Here's my conclusion...

When posting on DCP, I guess I'm imagining that most people reading my threads look like this:

Laptop.jpg

When, in actuality, they look like this:

nerd.jpg

:P (emoticon indicates that I am, in fact, joking. In no way do I ACTUALLY think that DCP persons look like this man. Thank you.)

You owe me a dollar for using my (bottom) picture. :P

Way to go, know-it-alls on this thread...Click before posting, for goodness sakes...

After reading all of the things said on this thread, I've learned one very important lesson......I really need to start watching Venture Bros.

Hahahaha. I mean I have been chuckling to myself for page after page in this thread, but this just set me over. My roommate is looking at me really weirdly now

It's one of those things where if you get it, you get it, and if you don't, you don't.

Just like the Terrible Secret of Space. If you have stairs in your house, you can be protected from it. Pak chooie unf.

Way to go, know-it-alls on this thread...Click before posting, for goodness sakes...

That's my favorite part about this thread. It shows - no, PROVES - that some people will read the title of a post, immediately form an opinion based on their feelings on similar topics in the past, and respond without 1) reading the actual post, or 2) reading the responses. And they say nobody has an open mind any more.....

Edited by Orange Roughy

That's my favorite part about this thread. It shows - no, PROVES - that some people will read the title of a post, immediately form an opinion based on their feelings on similar topics in the past, and respond without 1) reading the actual post, or 2) reading the responses. And they say nobody has an open mind any more.....

HEY, you're just ripping off the sentiments of the Original Poster !!!!!

Oh, wait a minute ...... :)

(btw, I dreamed about this thread all night -- can't believe it's still going !!!!)

Edited by Liam

well... for me I was on a 'puter at my office with total block on all links... then I went into my office and played the link and found out it was a pretty funny joke. But the set up in your thread title was deceiving and made you sound like YOU were the one that was P.O.'d ... so YOU were the deceiver here initially... then everyone fell into your carefully calculated trap and you consumed them like a venus fly trap. BRILLIANT!

That was awesome... but I shall now read thy posts with a bit of "cry wolf one too many times" attached to them... :blink:

And yeah... those dang bands and their rip offs of all our cool drum corps shows...what's up with that??? :P

The direction my thread took, at first, disappointed me. But when I look at it in a "why my mom doesn't think Scrubs is funny" kind of way, I see the social experiment in it all. The sarcasm that infiltrates my everyday world is completely lost on some people. That's fascinating.

Here's my conclusion...

When posting on DCP, I guess I'm imagining that most people reading my threads look like this:

Laptop.jpg

When, in actuality, they look like this:

nerd.jpg

:P (emoticon indicates that I am, in fact, joking. In no way do I ACTUALLY think that DCP persons look like this man. Thank you.)

I've got the internet going nuts!!

Edited by WOOHOO