Cadets Over Blooo?

Will The Cadets Top The Bluecoats In Bensalem?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Cadets over Blooo?

• Yes
    • No

Having basically the same 3 corps trade wins year after year has gotten majorly boring.

Imagine how exciting a drumcorps season would be if we had say 15 corps who consistantly performed at approximately the same level with each other year to year. Each season would be a tossup between those 15 corps - heck, each show would be a dogfight.

Now that would be kewl. B)

I agree that it would be a lot more fun that way, and I'd like to see it eventually, BUT only if it means the other 12 corps coming UP to the level of the Cadets, Cavies, and Blue Devils.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself, with no corps affiliation and being a fan of the activity and not any corps in particular, I could give a rat's behind who wins between the two corps' shows - it's outta my hands. Now I like the style of Bloo's show better, and Cadets' performance level seems a bit below more recent years (regardless of show design), but who will win between the two?

We'll find out on 8/12/06. Best of luck to BOTH corps! B)

Edit: A quick count of just the 1st page of your posting history shows 10 out of 25 posts are negative posts about the Cadets

I just checked, and that number is actually 4 or 5, not 10.

Who cares who's over who? The Cadets show is entirely more entertaining, impressive, and memorable than the Bluecoats'. In Atlanta, the Cadets got a HUGE crowd response while the Bluecoats were pretty boring, even though they executed their show well. Who will be remembered in the long run? The more creative and entertaining show. After all, what's more important--having fun or scoring points?

Just another way of looking at it.

I just checked, and that number is actually 4 or 5, not 10.

So are you trying to say you don't post much anti-Cadets thoughts this summer?

Who will be remembered in the long run? The more creative and entertaining show. After all, what's more important--having fun or scoring points?

I can assure you that I will remember Bluecoats 2006 for a long, long time. :)