Lawrence, MA

Some of you were pretty much spot on with the Cavies' score

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like PC got their feet under them. I predict a mid-semifinalist position! Watch out Blue Stars and CR - you're next to fall to PC!

I'm guessing the performance tonight was more representative of how good Pacific Crest is right now. I don't think they'll be getting any more four-point windfalls. If I'm not mistaken, I think PC has beaten Capital Regiment exactly once in the past 4 years, and that was by a few hundredths of a point. I doubt PC has any illusions about rolling over them or the Blue Stars.

I was at the show and I was very impressed from top to bottom... Blue Stars had a very entertaining show AND it was good.. clean, for the most part.. the next 3 were so so... my first time seeing Glassmen's show.. and i really enjoyed it... was NOT boring at all... done really well... not as clean as they usually are, but I will take entertainment over cleanliness any day.. my Kudos to the Glassmen design team.... as usual, the cavies have an amazing show... they pull it off really well... every aspect of that show fits their style.. only thing i didn't like was they had TOO much going on at once... i didn't know where to focus my attention... I guess there could be worse things :). Boston is Boston, what can I say... i think one needs to see this show a couple times to really understand it... Very enjoyable show.. can't wait till Allentown saturday night though... woo hoo...

I was at the show and I was very impressed from top to bottom... Blue Stars had a very entertaining show AND it was good.. clean, for the most part.. the next 3 were so so... my first time seeing Glassmen's show.. and i really enjoyed it... was NOT boring at all... done really well... not as clean as they usually are, but I will take entertainment over cleanliness any day.. my Kudos to the Glassmen design team.... as usual, the cavies have an amazing show... they pull it off really well... every aspect of that show fits their style.. only thing i didn't like was they had TOO much going on at once... i didn't know where to focus my attention... I guess there could be worse things :). Boston is Boston, what can I say... i think one needs to see this show a couple times to really understand it... Very enjoyable show.. can't wait till Allentown saturday night though... woo hoo...

referring to your sig.....boo byu go utes!!! lol

Go Cap Reg! I'm hoping they find their way solidly into semifinals.

:blink: Sorry Matt, but do you think there is any risk they won't find their way solidly into semi-finals? They have a great show (I know you share that opinion), and have been consistently placing in the semi-finalist range. I can't see them NOT making it.

No, I don't think there's any chance they'll be out of semifinals, but by "solidly" I guess I mean that I'm hoping they'll keep climbing!

referring to your sig.....boo byu go utes!!! lol

BOOOOOOOOOO :-p