An apology to George and The Cadets

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If there's one thing that drives me crazy, it's someone having the audacity to "apoligize" on my behalf. I can do that all by myself should the need arise, as I'm sure the rest of us could too.

its really interesting how all the cavalier, phantom and bluecoats fans are busy in this thread defending their right to bash cadets or defining it as "not so bad"

All?

ALL?

ALL???

All the Cavalier, Phantom, and Bluecoats fans are defending their right to bash Cadets?

Man, George...I think the best thing for you would be to take a step or sixty away from DCP for a long time, because you are simply not the same person you used to be. In your defending the Cadets like a martyr, you've been more than a tad insulting yourself at times, you insinuate that those that don't like recent Cadets products do so because of bias, you whine about this site as if you wish you had never sold it, and you make asinine blanket statements like the above.

Seriously dude...you have got to start drinking decaf.

Put your money where your mouth is and tell us who those people are...I'm curious myself.

So noone in the Phan or Bloo camp has bagged on Cadets all summer?

So noone in the Phan or Bloo camp has bagged on Cadets all summer?

Interesting spin, answering a challenge with a question.

This is what the original poster said: "I haven't read too many Coats or Phantom fans bagging on the Cadets. They are too busy hyping their own shows, which they should!"

To which you sarcastically replied that he must use the Ignore feature quite a bit. And I asked YOU to please tell us who those people are who are bagging on the Cadets, instead of hyping their own shows.

I'm still waiting, because I was honestly curious who these people were.

Waiting...

Dear Mr. Hopkins,

Matt does NOT speak for me and his opinions do not represent mine, nor did he have my permission to speak for me. Therefore, I retract his apology on my behalf!

Stu

w/Stp:

ehh...

there's been a mob mentality this summer on this site

I frankly am embarassed by it - as are others.

oh and BD didnt have one last year, Crown and Boston the year before, Cavies guard the year before that?

every summer one corps is THAT corps. This year, it's the Cadets

Not close. And last summer was BD - again, not close. It has to do with response. This summer we've allowed personal attacks on individual performing and instructional members - about things like their talent, even physical appearance. A "looser" approach to moderation. I am not saying it is wrong - but it is different. Prior - we would combine threads, lock threads, ban folks - etc / and we got criticized for doing such as well. One of the primary reasons I founded DCP was because of the personal attacks going on over at RAMD. Now we tolerate it here. Its an interesting development.

I have been attacked in reviews about shows I didn't even attend. Then the site owner comes into the thread and "compliments" the review. That's a let down.

and like it never happened when you owned the place?

puhlease.

the stuff said about Crown's singer and Cavies guard? man selective meory 101 here folks

cadets problem is the amps, the singing and all that junk on the field. I'd hammer them too...but then again, I'm a drum corp fan. Pity cadets forgot about us drum corp fans with all their nonsense

This man speaks the truth! :blink: