Has a Corps ever Bowed?

How about the many times the Scouts rifle line would bow while taking their hats off? Like the big push in Ice Castles in '80! :beer:

Well, yes. But I mean after the show is done really. Last note played and over.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say that Phantom Regiment bowed, after the last note in Fire of Eternal Glory. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

No, strings are not yet allowed, so...no bowing. :P

...though maybe someone has used a bowed vibe part... :beer:

'86 Star of Indiana, the Space Show

RCR bowed at the end of the show in 2003.

Very cool. I would love to see it at the end of a show, with the DM showing the corps to the crowd. Like an orchestra.
Glassmen's DM does that. He also wears tails and walks to the podium with a pompus, conductor's attitude. The "concertmaster" (one of the lead sops) recognizes the judges and croud. Edited by boilerman_05

Very cool. I would love to see it at the end of a show, with the DM showing the corps to the crowd. Like an orchestra.

In 94 one of our DMs-(Mr. Cotter) bowed to us at the end of the show. It was a beautiful bow if I do say so myself!

I seem to remember Madison bowing many, many times. Often times just their rifles, taking off their hats and bowing with the hat, it was a very effective and affective move, I now if affected me, I loved it!

I remember many corps bowing, just cannot remember who they are now.

I do know in 80 Spirit did a beautiful bow after they blew the stands back a few feet at the beginning of OTL....

There were many!

N