Why Each Corps Will NOT Win!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the stories of BAC burning down the Troopers' sheep wagon back in the day true? I know that they had a rep for being a rough and tumble group, but that story seems at least a little exagerated.

I never heard that one! b**bs

Quite a few of those guys came over to the 27th through the years (Charlie Poole included) and every one of them were great guys/gals.

do ones for 13-23!!!

And how do you know of Village Pantry? :beer:

b**bs

And how do you know of Village Pantry? :beer:

b**bs

I once ran into Marc Sylvester, and we both happened to be buying economy-sized bags of Cheetos. :sshh:

No, not really, I can't back that up.

Although I did get stuck behind Pioneer one time at a Steak 'n Shake in Fort Wayne, so I know how long it can take for a whole corps to be served. :tic:

Great post. That was hilarious.

I watched The Godfather I and II for the first time last week...so the Blue Devil part was hilarious for me. With those movies and all the amazing scenes in them, there could be so many options with "Blue Devil mishaps"

- For extra GE, the guard loses the horse head flags and replaces them with real horse heads - Problem? Angry Wisconsin farmers show up with guns in tow ready to fight it out for the lives of their horses - and the BD drum line realizes all to sadly that the "gun shots" they've been making all season don't do anything more than hurt the ear drum. 75% of the corps is gunned down while entering the field, and the remaining 25% flee to Canada.

I once ran into Marc Sylvester, and we both happened to be buying economy-sized bags of Cheetos. :sshh:

No, not really, I can't back that up.

Although I did get stuck behind Pioneer one time at a Steak 'n Shake in Fort Wayne, so I know how long it can take for a whole corps to be served. :lol:

We never got Steak-n-shake when I was in Pioneer! :ph34r: Although there was the amusement park, Gettysburg, a Brewers Game, steak overlooking a mountain sunset at Estes Park, and lunch at a restaurant overlooking Niagara Falls... But no Steak-n-Shake! B)